quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2008

Poema - Beautyfull Death

riding trough the wills,
crossing rivers,
killing monsters,
e search for you,
in the land that was all mine...
fighting for you,

The time pass,
waiting to kiss my love,
my love and my courage for you, are infinite,
protecting you with my sword

Shadows covers me,
darkness fall on me
only the death can make me smile...
I'll go with you my love...
waiting in the field on life...

with you, my life make sense...
only love in our heart, and poison in the veins
if I'm death probably because i like you!
and i will go with you, werever you are...

I'm filing so cold, my lips are wormed...
my heart beats for you,
my eyes only want see the orange Sun, and the white sky
my hands fill your smooth face
tasting your lips one last time...

like you.. i what to see us together forever!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário